2015 | Best of Births | Northern Virginia Premier Birth Photographer
2015 was an amazing year to give birth! With 15 total births, 8 girls and 7 boys it was a year to remember! Here are a few fun stats about all of the #egpbirth babies!
- The biggest baby weighed in it at 9 pounds and 2 ounces, and the smallest weighed 5 pounds 10 ounces.
- The tallest baby was 22.25 inches long, 5 inches longer than the shortest at 17.25 inches.
- Two babies were born at home and 13 were born in a hospital.
- Virginia Hospital Center was my most frequently visited hospital!
- Half of the babies were born to first-time parents, only one was second in the birth order, four babies were their families third, two were the fourth and one was the fifth in their family!
- 12 were delivered by an Obstetrician, two by a midwife and one delivered by her dad!
- Five of the babies were born within a 4 week period (end of September through the end of October).
- Six were born in the middle of the night, one was born on New Years Day
- Two babies share the same name: Evelyn
- One third were born without an epidural, three were born via cesarean and every single birth was the happiest of birthdays. Enjoy my favorites!